Here is our latest update from Portsmouth Magistrates’ Court.
- Paul McFadyen, 26, of Ferry Road, Hayling Island, admitted drink-driving on July 4 at Jenkins Grove, Portsmouth.
Magistrates fined him £266 with a £30 victim surcharge and £85 prosecution costs.
A test revealed he had 40 microgrammes of alcohol in 100 millilitres of breath. The limit is 35.
McFadyen was banned from driving for a year.
- Alexander Rees, 27, of Cottes Way, Fareham, admitted having diamorphine, a class A drug on November 19 in 2017.
He was fined £120 with a £30 victim surcharge. The drug must be destroyed.
- Masoud Sadat, 37, of Shirley Road, Southampton, admitted driving without insurance on July 5 on the A27 at Chichester.
He was fined £80 with a £30 victim surcharge and £85 costs.
Magistrates imposed six points on his licence.
- Matthew Spry, 30, of Pleasant Road, admitted having cannabis, a class B drug, on May 19 in Portsmouth.
Magistrates imposed a three-month conditional discharge with £20 victim surcharge.
The herbal cannabis must be destroyed.
- Mark Waiganjo, 35, of Pelham Road, Gosport, admitted driving on the M27 at Fareham while banned on June 23.
Magistrates imposed a community order with 10 days of rehabilitation activities.
Waiganjo was fined £200 with an £85 victim surcharge and £85 prosecution costs.
- Tasmi Ali, 21, of Seaview Road, Upton, Poole, admitted using threatening, abusive words or behaviour or disorderly behaviour, causing harassment, alarm or distress.
Magistrates imposed a 12-month conditional discharge with £20 victim surcharge and £85 prosecution costs.
- Aaron Brook, 18, of Elson Road, Gosport, admitted damaging two TVs and a front door at his home address on June 28.
Magistrates imposed a 12-month conditional discharge.
- Robert Lihoinu, 29, of Powerscourt Road, Copnor, admitted assault by beating on June 28 in Portsmouth.
Magistrates imposed a community order with six-month alcohol treatment requirement and 20 days of rehabilitation activities.
Lihoinu must pay an £85 victim surcharge and £85 prosecution costs.
- Michael Webb, 31, of Anson Close, Gosport, admitted damaging a window on June 29 in Gosport.
Magistrates fined him £120 with a £30 victim surcharge and £85 costs.