Jimmy Carr is hitting the road for a massive tour next year and one of his stops is for a show in Portsmouth.
The 8 out of 10 cats star will be playing at venues around the country in 2019 and 2020 on his ‘Terrible Funny’ tour including at the Guildhall.
The comedian will be at the city centre venue in November next year – and will also be playing other shows around the region.
Jimmy Carr will be taking the ‘Terrible Funny’ tour around the country between May 2019 and December 2020.
When is Jimmy Carr playing Portsmouth?
The hugely popular comedian will be bringing ‘Terrible Funny’ to the Guildhall, in Guildhall Square, on November 27, 2019.
So the show is still quite a long time away, but tickets go on sale this week so you will have to act quickly.
Is he playing any other venues in area?
As well as Portsmouth, Jimmy Carr will be playing massive shows across the South Coast over the next two years.
- Bexhill – De La Warr Pavilion – May 15, 2019
- Woking – New Victoria Theatre – September 10, 2019
- Basingstoke – The Anvil – October 1, 2019
- Portsmouth – Guildhall – November 27, 2019
- Isle of Wight – Shanklin Theatre – February 7, 2020
- Brighton – Dome – February 23, 2020
- Eastbourne – The Congress Theatre – May 7, 2020
- Southampton – The Mayflower Theatre – May 17, 2020
- Bournemouth – Pavilion Theatre – October 2, 2020
How do I get tickets for Jimmy Carr’s Terrible Funny?
Tickets for the comedian’s tour will go on sale on Friday, October 26 at 10am.
They will be available from Ticketmaster by clicking this link here