A CITY support network for visually impaired people will run a touring photography exhibition across the county.
Losing my Sight UK will take its Below 20/20 exhibition across Hampshire to showcase the photography skills of its members – in spite of their sight loss.
The Portsmouth group, which recently expanded to Basingstoke, founded its photography club in 2017 – a year after it was established.
A grand opening for the exhibition will take place at 11am on its first day at each venue.
Its schedule is as follows:
- March 11 – 24: Basingstoke Discovery Centre
- April 1 – May 31: Portchester Library
- June 3 – July 1: Portsmouth Central Library
- August 12 – September 16: Gosport Discovery Centre
- October 1 – October 31: Winchester Discovery Centre