ATTRACTIONS in our area are set to offer free entry or offers to the public in a bid to thank them for their support.
It comes as sites across the UK unite for the National Lottery’s #ThanksToYou campaign.
The drive will give sites which have benefited from lottery funding the chance to give something back to the communities which enable them to thrive – in the form of free entry or offers.
A total of five venues in Portsmouth and Gosport will take part in the initiative, which will run from Monday, December 3 until Sunday, December 9.
- New Theatre Royal, Guildhall Walk, Portsmouth
- The National Museum of the Royal Navy at Portsmouth Historic Dockyard
- The D-Day Story, Clarence Esplanade, Southsea
- Explosion Museum of Naval Firepower, Priddy’s Hard, Gosport
- Royal Navy Submarine Museum, Haslar Jetty Road, Gosport
More than 43,000 projects in the south east have received lottery funding
Since 1994, totalling more than £2.7bn.