A FOUR-YEAR-OLD girl who grew up in Waterlooville is fighting for life after being sucked into a hot tub filter in Bulgaria.
According to reports in The Sun, Nicola Floyd was relaxing with Isabella in Zlatni Piasaci when the youngster got stuck.
The 28-year-old tried to free her daughter but the vacuum was too strong.
According to reports, the girl had had two operations on a badly-damaged bowel.
Nicola said: ‘She never cried. She was just in shock. They have removed part of her intestine.
She is currently in intensive care in the Black Sea resort of Varna.
The family now live in Bulgaria, having left Hampshire.