Thanks to the unfailing support of the local community the Rowans Hospice has gone from strength to strength, developing services and delivering outstanding care.
Now it needs your help so the care it offers to patients with life-limiting illnesses and their relatives and carers can be totally transformed.
A spokeswoman for the hospice, in Waterlooville, said: ‘We appreciate how ambitious our Silver Jubilee Appeal target of £7.5m is, but we know that with your help and support, we can achieve it.
‘Together there are so many ways we can raise the funds needed to build our future hospice.
‘Here are a few, but we also have a pack which is full of ideas. If you would like one, e-mail email@example.com.’
Rowans would like to ask everyone to pledge to do one thing:
- Put away your silver change in a Silver Jubilee Appeal coin box
- Let them know about your experience with the Rowans, so they can share how the services are supporting the community
- Engage with them online, see their hero wall and share their posts. Or ask them to present to your business, school or local community group
- Decide to make Rowans charity of the year at your company, club or school
- Get involved and take part in one of their fundraising events
- Enlist your friends and family to create your own Silver Jubilee fundraising group and unique calendar of events.
The spokeswoman added: ‘Together we can do this. So whatever you want to do, from simply texting a donation to arranging your own 1994-themed party extravaganza, we are on hand with promotional material, ideas and tips to support you in helping us to build a community hospice for the future.’
Text £ RSJA25 £10 or £5 to 70070 to donate to the Rowans Silver Jubilee Appeal and make a difference to today for your future.