Pompey made Northampton Town midfielder Danny Rose their first signing of the summer today.
The 28-year-old has signed on a two-year deal, and will officially become a Blues player on July 1.
Here are eight facts about the Blues new-boy.
* A product of the Manchester United Academy, Rose went on to captain the reserves side before his first spell at Oxford United.
* He knows what it is like to win League Two after clinching the title with Northampton Town last season – ending the campaign with a 2-1 victory at Fratton Park.
* Now 28, the Bristolian was born on 21/02/1988 and is on Twitter at @Danny_Rose7.
* Pompey is the seventh club of his professional career which includes Newport County, Aldershot and Fleetwood Town.
* Rose is preparing for life after he hangs up his boots by studying Broadcasting and Journalism.
* At 5’7’ fans can expect a diminutive yet real box-to-box midfielder.
* Rose captained the England C team in a 1–1 draw with Italy at Highbury Stadium on February 28, 2012.
* League Two was the third title medal of Rose’s career after winning the Conference Premier with Fleetwood Town in 2011-12 and the Conference South with Newport in 2009-10