The 1975 have announced a massive tour for early next year - including a stop on the south coast.
Manchester rockers have announced an arena tour for January 2019 in support of their third album ‘A Brief Inquiry Into Online Relationships’.
The band will be playing at venues across the country including one on the south coast in Brighton.
When are The 1975 touring?
The 1975 will be on tour across the UK from January 9 to January 25, 2019.
Where are they playing?
The band will start the tour in Belfast and end in Sheffield, playing at Brighton along the way.
Here is the full list of dates:
- January 9 – Belfast SSE Arena
- January 10 – Dublin 3Arena
- January 12 – Glasgow SSE Hydro
- January 14 – Cardiff Motorpoint Arena
- January 16 – Birghton The Centre
- January 18 – London The 02
- January 21 - Exeter Wetspoint
- January 23 – Birmingham Arena
- January 24 - Manchester Arena
- January 25 – Sheffield FlyDSA Arena
When do tickets go on sale and how much will they cost?
Tickets for the tour will go on sale at 9am on Friday, September 21 – and will be available to order from the band’s website here.
Leader singer Matty Heale tweeted today (September 10) to say that tickets will be £20 to £35.
Who will be supporting them?
Pale Waves and No Rome will be joining The 1975 for the tour next year.