Take That tour 2019: Tickets for Hampshire concert go on sale tomorrow '“Â here's how to get themÂ
Take That will be bringing their greatest hits live tour to Hampshire in 2019 - and tickets are about to go on sale.Â
Gary Barlow and the band will be performing at football stadiums up and down the country.Â
The greatest hits tour is part of Take That's 30thÂ anniversary celebration '“Â so expect to hear songs from across their career.Â
The band will also be joined by Rick Astley on the tour which kicks off in April next year.Â
Where are Take That playing?
- Sheffield, Fly DSA Arena '“Â April 15 and April 16Â
- Glasgow, The SSE Hydro '“Â April 18, 19 and 20
- Manchester, Manchester Arena '“Â April 22, 23, 25, 26 and 27
- Dublin, 3Arena '“Â April 29Â
- London, The O2 '“Â May 2,3,4,5,7 and 9
- Birmingham, Birmingham Arena '“Â May 12, 13, 14, 17 and 18Â
- Milton Keynes, Stadium MK '“Â May 23
- Southampton, St Mary's Stadium '“Â May 25
- Bristol, Ashton GateÂ Stadium '“Â May 28
- Norwich, Carrow Road Stadium '“Â May 30Â
- Middlesbrough, Riverside Stadium '“Â June 1
- Huddersfield, John Smith's Stadium '“Â June 4
How can you get tickets?Â
Tickets for the tour, including the May 25 date in Southampton, will go on sale at 9.30am tomorrow - Friday, September 28.Â
To get your hands on tickets '“Â click this link to Ticketmaster's website here
How much are Take That tickets?
Tickets for Take That's Greatest Hits Live 2019 tour will range between Â£55 '“ Â£99 plus fees. VIP packages are also available.
Ticketmaster's top tips for getting tickets
Here are the website's pro tips for getting tickets to highly anticipated events:Â
- Get An Account & Add Favorites '“Â You'll know what's coming up and exactly when tickets go on sale.
- Sign In Ahead Of Time '“ And store your billing info so you can speed through checkout when every second counts.
- Keep Your Info Up-To-Date '“ Don't just store it and ignore it. Make sure you're good to go with current credit card expiration dates, address, phone number, etc. in My Account.
- Get Online At Home '“ Or work (we won't tell). Shared public Wi-Fi networks can slow you down when speed is what you need.
- Or Get Ticketmaster App '“ It's free for iPhone and Android and it means never having to miss an onsale, no matter where you are.
- Score Exclusive Presale Perks - Many fan clubs and some credit cards give fans the chance to get live event tickets before the general public.
- Use More Than One Computer '“ Two fans are better than one '“ toss a friend your tablet. But don't use more than one browser (or browser tab) on each device, or we'll think you're a bot and cancel your tickets.
- Split Up To Get In '“ The fewer tickets you search for, the better your odds of scoring them. Have more than one person in your group buy tickets and sit apart if you have to. At least you can still carpool.
- Keep Checking Back '“ Sometimes additional tickets are released anywhere from one week up to a few hours before a big event.
- Buy Verified Resale Tickets '“ If you don't score tickets during the onsale, most big events have Ticketmaster Verified Resale Tickets so you can still get in, guaranteed.