If you are planning on setting off your own fireworks this year, you might be wondering where you can get your hands on them.
Here’s what you need to know about buying fireworks in 2021.
German Doner Kebab opens doors in Havant selling pink kebabs and bringing 40 new jobs to area
German Doner Kebab to open first restaurant in Havant
GMB union security staff at Fawley oil refinery secure 31 per cent inflation busting pay rise following lengthy negotiations
Whiteley business advisor urges people to outsource to help build economy: ‘treat your contractors like they’re part of your team’
Here are the rarest 50p coins in circulation and how valuable they are
Can you buy fireworks from supermarkets?
You can only buy fireworks (including sparklers) from registered sellers for private use on these dates:
- 15 October to 10 November
- 26 to 31 December
- 3 days before Diwali and Chinese New Year
The following supermarkets are selling fireworks until November 10:
Sainsbury’s and Co-op do not sell fireworks.
Where else can I buy fireworks?
Licensed firework shops can sell fireworks all year round.
There are a few licensed stores across Hampshire which includes:
- Imagination fireworks, Fareham
- Stealth Fireworks, Totton
- The Fireworks Warehouse, Southampton
- UK Fireworks Ltd, Alton
- Southampton Firework Factory, Shirley, Southampton
- Basingstoke Fireworks Supplier, Basingstoke
- The Original Firework Company, Aldershot
- Sirius Fireworks, Titchfield