Portsmouth's Gunwharf Quays to start Christmas shopping season with late night openings and huge sales
THERE are only 10 weeks to go before Christmas – and Gunwharf Quays shopping centre is making gift buying easier with late night openings and up to 60 per cent off in selected stores.
Shops in the centre are now open to 8pm from Monday to Sunday each week.
The extended opening times gives shoppers the opportunity for quieter browsing of up to 60 per cent off across fashion, home, and beauty brands.
More than 50 brands are offering a discount, including Ted Baker, Karl Lagerfield, Levi’s, Puma and Le Creuset.
The discounts include:
- Up to 70 per cent off at Ted Baker
- Up to 30 per cent off at Puma
- Up to 50 per cent everything at M&S
- 50 per cent off everything at Gap
- 20 per cent off Karl Lagerfield when you spend £200 and 30 per cent off when you spend £300
- 20 per cent off full price diamond jewellery at Ernest Jones, including 10 per cent off all sale diamond jewellery.
- 20 per cent off when you spend £130 at Levi’s.
- Up to 50 per cent off at The Perfume Shop
There are also bargains to be snapped up when it comes to dining at the shopping centre, with the Eat Out To Help Out offer extended at Brasserie Blanc and Cafe Rouge.
Meanwhile Bella Italia is offering bottomless pizza on bookings from midday until 9pm, Monday to Thursday, for just £10 per adult, £7 for those aged between 7 and 11 years old and £5 for those aged 2 and 6 years old.
Gunwharf Quays has a range of measures to keep shoppers safe during the coronavirus pandemic, according to a spokeswoman from the centre’s management company.
She said: ‘Since reopening, Gunwharf Quays has introduced a number of safety measures to keep shoppers safe including hand sanitiser points throughout the centre, a one way system to ensure social distancing can be maintained, floor stickers and signs to remind guests to keep the required distance apart and a queuing system for entry to the centre.’