Gosport murder trial: Jury sent out to consider whether Brendan Rowan-Davies is guilty of murdering Kelly-Anne Case

JURORS have been sent out to consider their verdicts in the trial of a man accused of murdering a mum-of-three.

Monday, 3rd February 2020, 4:49 pm
Updated Monday, 3rd February 2020, 5:37 pm

Brendan Rowan-Davies, 29, of Trinity Close, Gosport, denies murdering Kelly-Anne Case, 27, in her home in Grange Crescent on July 30.

Her naked body was found by firefighters with her wrists bound and she was on the edge of her bed after they were called at 8.33am.

The defendant is accused of setting two fires in the kitchen and living room. He denies arson.

Sign up to our daily newsletter

The i newsletter cut through the noise

Kelly-Anne Case

Read More

Read More
Love Island star Dani Dyer’s boyfriend Sammy Kimmence charged with scam and appe...

A jury at Winchester Crown Court was sent out at 2.38pm on Monday after hearing 15 days of the trial. They were sent home at 4.30pm.

Jurors are due to continue their deliberations on Tuesday from 10am.

Rowan-Davies denies the murder and told jurors he disturbed a mystery knifeman when he returned to Ms Case’s home to collect his tobacco having left it at her home when he was there earlier in the morning with a friend.

Mr Justice Neil Garnham told jurors not to discuss the case until they return together tomorrow to continue their deliberations.

(Proceeding)