Fire crews go to blazes in kitchen and chimney in Southsea

UNATTENDED cooking caught fire and damaged a kitchen in Southsea.

Sunday, 27th November 2016, 9:35 am
Updated Tuesday, 6th December 2016, 12:43 pm

The incident took place at about 10.30pm yesterday in Waverley Road.

Sign up to our daily newsletter

The i newsletter cut through the noise

Two fire crews from Southsea went to the home and put out the blaze by 11pm after the occupants were alerted by smoke alarms.

The same crews were then called to a fire in a chimney of a house in St Andrew’s Road, Southsea at 11pm.