Firefighters rush to microwave fire in Denmead

FIREFIGHTERS were called to a microwave fire in Denmead yesterday.

Thursday, 5th January 2017, 6:00 am
Updated Monday, 9th January 2017, 1:02 pm

The blaze, which was put out on arrival, was at a home in Brookside Close just before midday.

Sign up to our daily newsletter

The i newsletter cut through the noise

An fire engine from Waterlooville fire station was sent out with firefighters removing the microwave from the property as a result of the incident.