Fire crews from Cosham, Horndean and Waterlooville attended the incident on Oasthouse Drive after receiving a call at 7.48pm.
One hose reel and two jets were used by firefighters to extinguish the blaze along with two sets of breathing apparatus for protection against smoke inhalation.
All occupants were accounted for and the fire was confined to one room. A 65-year-old female was handed over to the care of the Ambulance Service.
Man dies after dog attack at Hillson Drive recreation ground in Fareham - owner is arrested
Fareham dog attack: Shrine set up in memory of man who died - named locally as Wiggy Symes
Fareham dog walker and trainer Ian 'Wiggy' Symes thought to be killed by XL American Bully breed dog
Heartfelt tributes paid to Wiggy Symes who died after Fareham dog attack
Thunderstorms yellow weather warning issued over Waterlooville, Fareham and parts of Hampshire by Met Office with chance of 'heavy rain'
Fire crews were stood down at 8.38pm.
Hampshire Fire and Rescue Service have previously warned about the safe use of tumble dryers.
Community Safety station manager, Gina Gray, said: ‘We urge all Hampshire residents not to leave electrical appliances including tumble dryers and washing machines unattended, especially overnight. Risks of fire are reduced when tumble dryer filters are cleaned regularly, not overloaded and not left unattended.’