PICTURES: Car goes up in flames after e-cigarette blaze

A car went up in flames after an e-cigarette was left on charge.

Thursday, 15th June 2017, 1:23 pm
Updated Monday, 19th June 2017, 12:46 pm
Picture: Hampshire Fire and Rescue

The incident took place in Tadley, in north Hampshire, on Monday.

Hampshire Fire and Rescue Service say the front of the parked car was scorched and melted in the blaze.

The vehicle also sustained damage from the smoke before firefighters tackled the fire.

Sign up to our daily newsletter

The i newsletter cut through the noise

Picture: Hampshire Fire and Rescue

The extent of the damage can be seen in the images.

Picture: Hampshire Fire and Rescue