Win tickets for Portsmouth v Peterborough in Checkatrade Trophy
The News has teamed up with Checkatrade, official title sponsor of the Checkatrade Trophy, to offer five lucky fans the chance to win four tickets for Pompey's game againstÂ Peterborough United.
Now at the quarter-final stage of the competition, the BluesÂ welcome fellow League One promotion challengersÂ PoshÂ to Fratton ParkÂ on Tuesday,Â January 22, as Kenny Jacket's side bid to book their place in the last four.
For your chance to win, simply answerÂ the question: Who scored Pompey's opener in the 2-0 victory over Southend in the last round of the Checkatrade Trophy?
Please email your answer, plus name, address andÂ telephone numberÂ to [email protected]. The competition closes atÂ midday on Wednesday, January 16.
Over 1.2 million consumers visit the Checkatrade.com website every month looking for recommended tradespeople local to them.
If you need a tradesperson, search by your location on www.checkatrade.com.
Terms & Conditions
1. The prize consists of four tickets for five winners to the game against Peterborough on Tuesday 22ndÂ January.
2. The package does not include travel to or from the ground or any hospitality at the ground.
3. Entrants are reminded that tickets are issued subject to Portsmouth's regulations and the Conditions of Entry relevant to those tickets. https://www.efl.com/siteassets/efl-documents/ground-regulations-efl-2018_19-final.pdf
4. Fans are reminded that these tickets are in the Portsmouth end and seats are amongst home
supporters. Any away supporters found in home areas may be ejected from the ground either for the purposes of their own safety or for any other reason.
5. If you have any special accessibility requirements, the venue will be contacted to check accessibility. Â In some instances, notice of accessible seating may only be available at short notice.
6. The competition is open to all UK residents with the exception of employees of Portsmouth, Peterborough, Checkatrade, the EFL or Hatch Communications, their immediate families, agents or anyone else associated with the administration.
7. This is not a Prize Draw of the EFL, any clubs or their respective group companies nor is there any liability or contractual obligation owed to prize winners by the EFL, clubs or respective group companies relating to the operation of this Prize Draw (save only in relation to any applicable conditions of issue for tickets and/or stadium regulations).
8. Clubs will be notified of the Prize Draw winners and databases will be checked against any Club Banning Orders as well as the National Police Database for those who may be subject to a court banning order.
9. Under no circumstances can this prize be transferred to a third party or sold for any financial amount. This is a clear breach in conditions.
10. No cash alternative will be offered
11. The competition closes at midday on the 16th January
12. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
13. The promoter's decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. All entrants must be willing to participate in publicity should they be a winner.
15. We reserve the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition if, in our sole discretion, the competition is not capable of being conducted as specified in the competition rules.
For further details please visit www.jpimedia.co.uk/competitionÂ