WATCH: South Parade Pier '˜milestone' hailed

A consultant says the decision to allow people full access to South Parade Pier again is a milestone in the redevelopment of the attraction.

Wednesday, 28th June 2017, 9:33 am
Updated Tuesday, 12th September 2017, 11:52 am

David Deacon said the approval by Portsmouth magistrates was a welcome boost to plans to complete the major renovation this summer.

Sign up to our daily newsletter

The i newsletter cut through the noise

Mr Deacon, who is commercial property consultant to the pier’s owners, said there had been a huge positive feedback from the public to the redevelopment of the pier.