Boiler causes school issue

COSHAM Fire Station was called out to Victory School in Paulsgrove tonight.

Saturday, 17th June 2017, 10:29 pm
Updated Monday, 19th June 2017, 12:46 pm

The team were called out at around 7.20pm, to deal with a potential boiler fire; according to their report, the biomass section of the hybrid boiler was smouldering.

Sign up to our daily newsletter

The i newsletter cut through the noise

Nobody was injured in the event.

A spokesperson for the fire station said: ‘It was a hybrid boiler – so we removed the smouldering biomass and put that out.