Builders' waste fire outside Gosport flats

FIREFIGHTERS were called after a pile of builders' waste caught alight outside an accommodation block.

Monday, 12th September 2016, 6:10 am
Updated Thursday, 15th September 2016, 4:17 pm

The incident near Dunsford Court, in Howe Road, Gosport, happened at 1.20am on Saturday.

Sign up to our daily newsletter

The i newsletter cut through the noise

The rubbish caught fire while it was propped up on wooden pallets outside the building.

A Gosport fire crew used one hose reel to put out the flames.