Here's what's being planned where you live
- Cosham: Construction of a two-storey side extension at 1 Rochford Road; Mr & Mrs Steve Jewell.
- Drayton & Farlington: Construction of single-storey rear extension at 28 Woodfield Avenue; Mr & Mrs Powell.
Construction of single-storey rear extension and front dormer at 5 Mansvid Avenue; Ms Nina Wheeler.
- St Thomas: Retrospective application for the installation of nine replacement windows to communal areas and installation of four replacement windows to Flat 7 at The Reldas, Oyster Street; Mrs M Banyard.
External alterations to include replacement slim-line timber double glazed windows to second floor, replacement balustrade to first-floor roof terrace at rear after removal of existing external staircase at 23 High Street; Mr Scott MacKechnie.
- Lee West: Construction of single-storey rear extension at 4 Olave Close; Mrs Heather Crascall.
Construction of detached dwelling at land to rear of 181 Portsmouth Road; Mr and Mrs Steve And Paula Murphy.
- Privett: Construction of front and rear dormers (resubmission of 17/00048/full) at 49 Oval Gardens; Mr & Mrs Bland.
- Hardway: Construction of a part one and part two-storey rear extension at 36 Fisgard Road; Mr and Mrs Randall.
- Grange: Continued use of an open-sided vehicle cleaning shelter at Grange Road Filling Station; Mr Shawn Karim.
-Fareham North: Two storey side extension with single storey front and rear extension at 38 Miller Drive; Mrs A & Mrs S Jamieson-Davies.
- Hill Head: Single storey front and side extension at 24 Hill Head Road; Whelyn Ltd.
- Park Gate: Two storey rear extension, single storey side extension and detached garage at 34 Peters Road; Mr & Mrs G Carter.
- Warsash: Single storey rear extension and alterations of existing facade at 2 Mariners Way; Mr & Mrs P Drew.
- Locks Heath: Single storey rear extension at 26 Church Close; Mrs I Rees
- Cowplain: Construction of a first-floor side extension at 79 Durley Avenue; Mr Scott Johnston.
- Hayling East: Construction of a rear extension at 9A Salterns Lane; Mr and Mrs Carter.