Fire crews and ambulance attend kitchen blaze in Park Gate
and live on Freeview channel 276
The small kitchen fire was tackled using a hose reel, with firefighters at the scene for more than an hour, according to watch manager Matthew Farr.
The firefighter said: ‘We don’t know how it started, as far as we know it was cooking related.
‘The cooker was damaged by the fire.’
A man – the resident of the property – was treated for smoke inhalation by an ambulance crew at the scene.
Firefighters fitted smoke alarms before leaving.