Southsea family ring 999 over carbon monoxide fears

A FAMILY rang 999 after the carbon monoxide detector went off in their home.

Tuesday, 8th November 2016, 6:06 am
Updated Wednesday, 16th November 2016, 5:01 pm

Firefighters were sent out to check if there was a gas leak at the property in Wimborne Road, Southsea, at 8.30pm yesterday.

Sign up to our daily newsletter

The i newsletter cut through the noise

The house was ventilated and equipment that monitors oxygen levels was used, but it wasn’t established whether carbon monoxide was present or not.

A gas engineer was called to monitor the situation further.