Red Arrows 2023: confirmed list of where and when the RAF aerobatic display team will perform this year
Full list of where the Red Arrows are expected to display across the UK when their season begins in June.
and live on Freeview channel 276
The world-famous Red Arrows have confirmed their summer 2023 display schedule. The Royal Air Force Aerobatic Team, which formed in late 1964, have confirmed they will return to the skies at a number of events over the summer season.
The team’s 2023 schedule will see them perform at more than 40 summer events from June to September. Kicking off the display season at the Midlands Air Festival, the team will wrap it up at the IWM Duxford Battle of Britain Airshow.
As part of the Red Arrows’ 59th season, the squad has also hinted at more events in the UK and overseas, although these are yet to be confirmed and added to the full schedule.
The 2023 displays are set to feature an eight-jet formation. This is a step up from the 2022 display season, which had a seven-ship formation during displays.
Here’s a full rundown of where you can catch the iconic aerobatic display squad’s displays this summer.
Red Arrows 2023 full display schedule
- June 2 - Midlands Air Festival
- June 3 - Midlands Air Festival
- June 3 - English Riviera Airshow
- June 4 - English Riviera Airshow
- June 8 - Isle of Man TT
- June 11 - RAF Cosford Airshow
- June 24 - Armed Forces’ Day National Event
- June 25 - IWM Duxford Summer Show
- July 1 - Teignmouth Airshow
- July 1 - Wales Airshow
- July 2 - Wales Airshow
- July 2 - Headcorn Battle of Britain Airshow
- July 13 - Goodwood Festival of Speed
- July 14 - Goodwood Festival of Speed
- July 14 - Royal International Air Tattoo
- July 15 - Royal International Air Tattoo
- July 16 - Royal International Air Tattoo
- July 21 - Peterhead Scottish Week
- July 29 - Old Buckenham Airshow
- August 12 - Blackpool Airshow
- August 13 - Blackpool Airshow
- August 13 - Whitby Regatta
- August 16 - Cromer Festival
- August 17 - Eastbourne International Airshow
- August 18 - Eastbourne International Airshow
- August 19 - Eastbourne International Airshow
- August 20 - Eastbourne International Airshow
- August 20 - Folkestone Air Display
- August 24 - Clacton Airshow
- August 25 - Clacton Airshow
- August 25 - Sidmouth Regatta Airshow
- August 26 - Rhyl Airshow
- August 27 - Rhyl Airshow
- August 31 - Bournemouth Air Festival
- September 1 - Bournemouth Air Festival
- September 2 - Bournemouth Air Festival
- September 3 - Bournemouth Air Festival
- September 9 - Southport Airshow
- September 9 - Scottish International Ayr Show
- September 10 - Great North Run
- September 14 - Guernsey Air Display
- September 14 - Jersey International Airshow
- September 16 - IWM Duxford Battle of Britain Airshow
- September 17 - IWM Duxford Battle of Britain Airshow
What about Red Arrow flypasts?
The Royal Air Force Aerobatic Team is yet to outline a schedule for their planned flypasts. However as stated on the RAF website, show times, as well as flypast schedules, are set to be confirmed when the 2023 season starts.
Those wanting to check in on event times and flypasts will be available on the Red Arrows’ official social media pages, including their Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
You can also get the Red Arrows to come to your next event
While the Royal Air Force Aerobatic Team has now confirmed its summer display schedule, the aerobatic display squad also accepts requests to fly over or do a display at events.
For a chance of having the Red Arrows perform at your own festivities, you have to fill in an application form. Those applying should be aware that flypasts are not routinely done for private events, including weddings, birthdays or funerals, as well as corporate events. Displays can only happen at recognised display venues too.
Application forms are available on the Royal Air Force’s website. However, unfortunately, the application date for 2023 entries has now passed, but you could keep it in mind for any planned events in 2024.