The Killers huge concert at St Mary's Stadium postponed due to Covid-19 - here's when it will take place
THE Killers have announced that their upcoming show in Hampshire has been postponed due to the coronavirus outbreak.
The rockers were due to stop at St Mary’s Stadium on Wednesday, June 3, on their latest tour.
However due to the Covid-19 pandemic the band have been force to postpone the show until 2021.
In a post on Twitter, The Killers wrote: ‘UK and Ireland friends… We must postpone our UK and Ireland dates due to Covid.
‘The single most important thing is that you all take care of yourselves and be safe and healthy.
‘These are going to be the same great shows, but we have to move them to next year.
‘All tickets will be honoured, so we really hope you will join us.
‘If you can’t, please contact your ticket agent.’
Here’s the full list of rescheduled shows:
- Tuesday, May 25 – Doncaster – Keepmoat Stadium
- Thursday, May 27 – Bristol – Ashton Gate Stadium
- Saturday, May 29 - Coventry – Rioch Stadium
- Monday, May 31 – Southampton – St Mary’s Stadium
- Wednesday, June 2 – Norwich – Carrow Road Stadium
- Friday, June 4 – London – Emirates Stadium
- Saturday, June 5 – London – Emirates Stadium
- Tuesday, June 8 – Falkirk Stadium
- Thursday, June 10 – Middlesbrough – Riverside Stadium
- Saturday, June 12 – Manchester – Emirates Old Trafford
- Tuesday, June 15 – Dublin – Malahide Castle
- Wednesday, June 16 – Dublin – Malahide Castle
Will my ticket still be valid?
If you have tickets for the Killers show at St Mary’s Stadium this summer, they will be valid for the rescheduled show in May 2021.